- Every Newborn brief: This two-page brief describes the background, audience, development plan and emerging themes for the Every Newborn action plan. It offers a useful introduction to the plan for potential partners who are considering participation in a national or global planning or advocacy.
- Frequently asked questions: A compilation of FAQs on the who, what and why of the Every Newborn Action Plan, with information on the process of development of the Plan and resources available to support the Every Newborn effort.
- Overview of Every Newborn: A PowerPoint presentation providing an overview of the Every Newborn Action Plan and next steps.
Resources to support action
- The final action plan:The Every Newborn action plan was adapted at the World Health Assembly and launched on June 30, 2014.
- Communications Pack : This Every Newborn action plan (ENAP) Communications Pack content is designed to help raise the key issues and profile of newborn and maternal health with opinion-makers and key media all of which will help support on-going advocacy initiatives.
- Advocacy resources: Provides advocacy information and resources for groups and organisations to use as they engage governments in support of Every Newborn.
- Every Newborn events calendar: This calendar presents key global, regional and country events and dates that will feature activity for developing and taking forward the Every Newborn plan.
- Library on newborn health: This document details selected newborn-related global and regional strategies, publications, and resource. These resources can also be used to inform the newborn component of policies, strategies and guidelines as well as assist in the country consultation on the Every Newborn plan and the bottleneck analysis.
- Newborn Health Tools: Some key analytical tools relating to newborn health are provided to encourage use of evidence and data to inform the newborn component.
- Every Newborn bottleneck analysis tool: This tool aims to support countries analyse health system bottlenecks and challenges preventing the scale up of high-impact, cost-effective interventions for newborns and identify solutions.